Sunday 1 May 2011

The countdown begins!

At last........Venice here we come. Suitcases are packed (or ports as I call them) and only a few hours remain and we're off on our next adventure!!! A bit of a cliche but true.
I've put a few pics up of my luggage.......well under the weight requirement(12.5kgs) thank goodness but plenty of room in Stephens larger suitcase to bring home any goodies we might find! I did cheat a little bit with my luggage this time and have 2 pairs of shoes in his bag.......it's a womans prerogative to change her mind and take extra shoes after all!! LOL
Full to the brim!!!
Somebody playing with the neck pillow in the pics has no idea his owners are going to be tripping around again.........guilt trip for me!!!
Hopefully within the next day or so some exciting photos will be posted here for you to see!
"Take that!"
Thinking about whats happening with the ports?  
("probably not!")

No comments:

Post a Comment