Sunday 15 May 2011

Barbie Post!!!

Just had to add "Skipper", Barbies younger sister as I had her when I was a little girl. (Gosh that was a long time ago!) My doll had the same swimming costume on too! I didn't have a Barbie, preferred swimming & climbing trees!!!
Wedding Barbies! Don't forget to double click to see detail!
Can you believe it....PUNK Barbies!
Blue eyed Barbie
Winter gown Barbie
Barbies in Pink!!! (Double click for close up!)
Hi there, this is just a special girly type post for those interested. (Dave and Rosemarys' girls might like to have a look at it!) 
We walked down from the big castle here yesterday in Prague and I noticed a toyshop with of all things a BARBIE exhibition!!!. I couldn't resist it. The other toys were fantastic too as they were all old! Have a look and see what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Gee....... Imagine poor Ken with all those wanna be Barbie's.

    I looked for Ken & yes I seen him far right at the back there.

    My fav is winter & wedding Barbie!!!!

    Looking forward to your next lot of pics :)

    ReplyDelete