Tuesday 10 May 2011

Berlin Wall east side gallery

Walking through the streets of Berlin this morning I came across this building, thought it was nice!
Stephen took this pic of one of the paintings on the wall.
Well we spent half the day on trains!!! It takes ages to get from one attraction to the other!! I have now realised Berlin seems to have the most graffiti of any city I've been in! Unfortunately most of it's awful!
However on a brighter note, we went to the remains of part of the Berlin wall that is now known as the east side gallery. It was quite good although graffiti was here and there on it too.  I am only putting 2 pics up on this post as it just takes so long for the pics to come up. ( I have so many interesting pics I could be posting. ) I hope these two pics will suffice!  

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you....I thought the car in front of the building with all the flowers on it was vey girly & pretty. Still see you have been blessed with great weather.

    ReplyDelete