Wednesday 11 May 2011

Last day in Berlin

Couldn't resist putting this pic up, these lights are in our hotel. They are made of some sort of fabric....pretty cool I thought!
I don't know whether we'll be able to use the internet at our hotel in Prague so if thats the case this might be the last post for 4 to 5 days. We'll see what happens when we get there tomorrow.
We had a fabulous meal last night in a Pan Asia restaurant. Tried something different and we weren't disappointed, wish I took my camera!
Imagine doing this job, he stands there with a bbq type set up in front of him and cooks hot dogs! Imagine the weight and how hard on your back and feet it would be. The guy behind is sitting in a wheel chair with his. (double click on pic)
Will add a few pics now before breakfast and then some more this afternoon.

6 comments:

  1. Hi trace glad you found the latest winter Beacon trend...... As for the guy with BBQ he can keep that to himself that would be back breaking for sure.
    I hope you get Internet at your next stop, if not have fun & look forward to seeing your next lot of pics. I shared your blog again with work. We all think you are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace

    We enjoyed your Berlin photos very much and Mark especially was interested to see about Hitler's bunker.

    I can appreciate your photos of the lighting. I found myself doing the same thing when I was over there.

    Well we can't wait to see your photos of Prague.

    Take care
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle
    I can't help but reply to your comments, I like keeping in touch. You're all very kind with your comments on my talent! Hope you're all going fine, will keep you posted, I hope there is internet in Prague too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan
    Thanks so much for your comments, I have been so interested in the Berlin wall since getting here.
    Like Mark, as you know, WW2 documentaries are something I have always watched so Hitlers Bunker site was an interest for me too and Stephen.Learnt heaps about history here!!!!Well must go, take care and hi to Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trace,
    This is a test "blog" as have had no luck trying to do this to date !!!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Irene, got the test run!!!!! Good to hear from you! Off to Prague today.

    ReplyDelete