Monday 23 May 2011

St Remy de Provence

Entrance to our room, very peaceful and no TV, not a prob as all we can get in English is CNN and BBC News over and over and over...............(click to enlarge pic)
The view towards our room in the hotel, reception to the right and our car to the left with moggy! Click to enlarge pic
Hi there, gosh I didn't think I was going to be able to blog, I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms! Can't think what I'll be like when I come home and retire from blogging !!!!
We have been in St Remy for one night and today is our first full day so when I get home tonight I will put up a post! Till then a pic or two to give you a taste of what it's like here!
 
One of the main streets.....so french!  (double click)
By the way the weather is sunny and hot!

5 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo she has Internet!!!!!

    Yes I agree this blogging is very addictive......You have shown me so many different places that I may never see for myself.

    The streets Are so green & leafy looks very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace,
    This is a test post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trace,
    I just wrote a really long post and then looked at another website and lost all I had written! How long before you return? Can you tell me what kind of car you hired and its engine details? What is the cost of petrol over there? The scenery looks fantastic and you must be having a great time. I found driving in France easy, are you finding it easy too. Take a few shots of the trains and buses you ride in as I would also find that interesting. I check your blog every other day and find it very enjoyable to read. Get Steve to write something too.
    Ozwald Dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ozwald
    The car is a Megane convertible! It was offered at a cut rate as they had too many so we jumped at the chance. Will be driving with the roof down tomorrow if it's not too hot. Its a diesel, dont know what the petrol costs at this stage. Glad you enjoy the blog! We will be home on the 3rd of June early in the morning!It is pretty hot here in the 30's but I like it!
    Take care
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle
    Yes it is very addictive......I'm sure you'll travel and see many places yourself......its also addictive!Will post some more pretty pics for you!!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete