Friday 20 May 2011

One sad side to Paris plus a moggy.

 
Isn't he gorgeous! I just had to take a pic. (click on him!!)
One thing I have to say about Paris that is sad is there are a lot of people on the street begging. I dont know if they have a social security system here or not. Prague was the same and even in Britain. I dont give money to all of them but did to one very old lady outside Galleries Lafayette.........I took a pic of her old cat which she had sitting on it's cage. These cats sit there all day happily with hundreds of people walking past and don't bat an eyelid, its their way of life.  There are a lot of scams for money that go on as well but this lady was genuine I think. Anyway take a look at the moggy!!!! The lady turned him towards me for his picture to be taken.

3 comments:

  1. He is very cute........you a good judge of character I'm sure you made a difference to her day.

    Take care & stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michelle, Trace. I am sure you were right to help her out. I wish the cat didn't have to get roped into it though. I can't stand people taking advantage of, or cashing in on their innocent pets. Not much of a life for a cat is it???

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you both,it is a sad situation. Have taken heaps of pics today so will put a post up soon, hopefully with some nice shots. I was just thinking about our next afternoon tea....should be a goodie!!
    Trace

    ReplyDelete