Monday 9 May 2011

Berlin 2nd day

Schloss Charlottenburg Palace. ( Double clicking on this will make it a much better pic to look at.)
Sorry couldn't resist taking this shot!!!  On a serious note it's a really amazing memorial.
One of the many rooms in the palace. (double click on pic)

Jewish Memorial Berlin
Now.......today we went to SCHLOSS CHARLOTTENBURG a baroque palace. It was lovely inside, some pics added. I have added some of the Jewish memorial too. Once again we have walked for miles but it's probably just as well as the meals that are served here are absolutely enormous.....can't get over the size of them and the funny thing is there are hardly any overweight people here. Perhaps its because there aren't fast food outlets everywhere and even shops to buy lollies or chips and the like seem to be few and far between. Many people ride push bikes too!

1 comment:

  1. I love your head shot very funny.......Trace don't worry about answering my comments. I post my comments so you know I am watching your blog. I just enjoy seeing what you have done each day.

    ReplyDelete